It's already been a busy week, but a good one. Whenever I speak to women's groups, especially survivors of violence and abuse, I am reminded of and share a few of my favorite quotes. I love quotes that inspire, uplift and motivate.
 |
| I think everyone should remember that we ALL have a past. It's up to us whether or not we want to let our past be our present, or simply learn from what once was. Good or bad, it's up to us to grow up, move on and live life the way we want it to be. We don't get to come back, and this earthly life is short. Make it worth all the effort. |
 |
| Boy is this one true. It happened to each of my siblings and many others - all the same way. Finally, enough was enough and we all moved on. Sad, but oh, so necessary. |
 |
You cannot control what others think of you or how they feel about you -- but you are in complete control of what and how you think of yourself. Someone who completely loves and accepts themselves, does not need anyone else to affirm that.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment